Live Couple Portraits - Graphite Portraits
Full details found here
Live portraits offer a unique way to keep your wedding memories alive forever. I will capture the magic of a special moment and create a one-of-a-kind portrait in high-quality graphite pencil and charcoal.
Each package includes between 4-8 hours of live sketching and additional time spent in the studio capturing additional details and adding realism to your portrait.
The packages are: bronze, silver, and gold (details of each package shown below).
- A3 drawing of couple only (portrait orientation)
- Photo taken during the ceremony
- Up to 4 hours of live sketching
- 1-2 weeks touch up in my studio (up to 10 hours)
- A2 detailed drawing of couple only (portrait orientation)
- Exclusive photo shoot of the couple to capture pose of choice
- Up to 6 hours of live sketching
- 2-3 weeks touch up in my studio (up to 15 hours)
- A2 highly detailed drawing of the couple and full background (in portrait or landscape orientation)
- Exclusive photo shoot of the couple to capture pose and background of choice
- Up to 8 hours of live sketching
- 3-4 weeks touch up in my studio (up to 30 hours)
- Option to include additional subjects e.g. pets
I am more than happy to travel for your special day, however travel fees will apply for interstate and overseas bookings. Please note, interstate bookings can be booked up to 6 months in advance due to flight schedule information. Travel fee for interstate travel - $750 (price may vary depending on time of year and location).
Please note: a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your date. Due to high demand, I cannot hold dates. The final payment is to be made at any time up until 3 weeks before the date.